Links, Acknowledgements, and Related Works
- Plush Forum:
- Plush has the ability to use SWORD to match resource requests
with available resources.
- Plush queries the CoDeeN status page periodically for a view
of PlanetLab node status. This data can be used to both match
resource requests to available resources, and to identify nodes
that have become unsuitable during an experiment.
- The PlanetLab Application Manager monitors and controls
long-running experiments on PlanetLab.
- PlMan - PlanetLab experiment manager. http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/networking/cplane/
- MON - Management Overlay Networks.http://cairo.cs.uiuc.edu/mon/
- This research was supported in part by the National Science Foundation and UCSD's Center for Networked Systems. We are grateful for their support.