Download & Installation
* The Plush binary is available at
* Instructions for building and installing Plush can be found here.
* Nebula requires a functional Plush installation
* IMPORTANT: Nebula uses JOGL for opengl in Java. JOGL includes a .jar file that Nebula needs, as well as some native libraries. The current version of Nebula ships with JOGL for Linux/x86 as well as Windows. If you are running a different OS, for example Linux/AMD64, Solaris, or Mac OSX, you will need to install your own version of JOGL. Please read Using a Custom JOGL Package.
* Since Nebula uses opengl, it is highly recommended that you have hardware acceleration for your video card enabled.
* To install/run Nebula:
- Unzip and un-tar nebula.tgz.
- Go into the nebula directory and type "./run".